Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Visiting Old Thoughts

Being not in the best place right now, I was looking over some past blogs and realized how relevant these words are to me right now.

"Life is what you make it. I'm going to have a well chosen and indeed needed change of scenery, surroundings, and lifestyle. But, unless I go in knowing what I want to get out of it, and knowing that I'm going to be content with what I've got, I will wind up in the same spot I was here. It was too easy to blame my situation, my product, on what was going on around me. I have to realize the end choice lies with me. I am the decider of my happiness. No one can change that but me." ~May 21, 2009

I love how I can continue learning from the lessons God's given me, as painful as they are at times. While sometimes I wish I could wallow, I like being resilient. I like surviving; striving on.

Pick yourself up woman. We have a day in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment